June 05, 2021
Deliciously fudgy, rich brownies packed with chunks of Kinder chocolate and Kinder Bueno.
June 05, 2021
Time 1 hour (plus cooling)
- 200g Unsalted Butter
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 3 Large Eggs
- 100g Plain Flour
- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 200g Kinder Chocolate
- 150g Kinder Bueno
- Line a 9"x9" baking tin. Heat your oven to 180°C (350°F) standard / 160°C (320°F) fan. Chop the Kinder Chocolate and Kinder Bueno in to chunks.
- Break the dark chocolate in to chunks and then microwave in 20 second bursts until smooth.
- Melt the butter in a microwave in 20 seconds bursts until smooth, and then add the melted butter to a large bowl along with the caster sugar. Whisk (I use a hand whisk!) the melted butter and sugar together for 1 minute.
- Add the eggs one by one and whisk thoroughly. You should have a pale smooth mixture.
- Gently fold in the melted dark chocolate, and then sieve in the flour and cocoa powder. Fold the mixture gently until no flour pockets remains. Finally, fold in the chopped Kinder Chocolate and the chopped Kinder Bueno (set a few chopped Kinder Chocolate pieces aside to decorate the top of the brownies).
- Pour the mixture in to the lined tin and then scatter on the remaining chopped Kinder Chocolate pieces - gently press them in to the mix. Cook the brownies for 25-30 mins until the middle has a very slight wobble and a toothpick/skewer test has a few wet crumbs. Don’t overbake or it’ll lose it's fudgeyness and become cakey!
- Once baked, leave your brownies to cool in the tin completely. Cut in to portions, then enjoy!
- - Once cooled, store the brownies in an airtight container where they'll keep for up to 1 week (try storing them in the fridge if you want them to be super fudgy!).
- - If you'd prefer you can swap the 200g of Kinder Chocolate for 200g milk , white, or dark chocolate, and just use the Bueno!
- - If you need to make the brownies nut-free, you can leave out the Kinder Bueno and up the Kinder Chocolate to 300g!