June 04, 2022
Easy 2 ingredient Oreo fudge; super speedy with no special equipment needed!
June 04, 2022
Time 30 minutes (plus 3 hours setting time)
Servings 16 pieces
- 600g White Chocolate, chopped
- 397g Condensed Milk (one tin)
- 250g Oreos
- Grease and line an 8 inch square tin with greaseproof / parchment paper. Chop or break the Oreos in to chunks and set aside.
- Gently melt the white chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan on a low-medium heat. Keep mixing until fully combined, thickened, and the fudge is starting to come away at the edge - this takes a couple of minutes. (Alternatively this can be done in the microwave. See recipe notes).
- Take the fudge off of the heat and stir in the oreos (leave a handfull aside for decorate). Pour the fudge in to the lined tin, and smooth out. Scatter on the remaining Oreo as decoration, and press down gently to help them stick.
- Leave the fudge in the fridge until fully set - this takes approx 3 hours in my fridge! Enjoy!
- - If using the microwave method: microwave the chocolate in 20 second burst in microwave suitable bowl, being careful to not overheat the chocolate. Once smooth add the condensed milk and mix in.
- - Store your fudge in the fridge or at room temperature where it will last up to 2 weeks!
- - If you find that your fudge goes oily, hard, or grainy - Add the fudge back to the pan on a low heat along with a couple of tablespoons of warm water. Vigariously stir the fudge until smooth. Add more warm water a couple of tablespoons at a time if needed.