May 01, 2021
Easy, yummy blondies packed with delicious biscoff spread and biscoff biscuits!
May 01, 2021
Time1 hour (plus cooling)
- 200g Unsalted Butter
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 125g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 260g Plain Flour
- 15g Cornflour (*see notes)
- 200g White Chocolate
- 150g Biscoff Biscuits
- 150g Biscoff Spread
- Line a 9"x9" baking tin. Heat your oven to 180°C (350°F) standard oven / 160°C (320°F) fan oven. Chop the white chocolate in to chunks. Chop or break the biscoff biscuits in to chunks. Measure out the biscoff spread in to a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a microwave in 20 seconds bursts until smooth, then add the melted butter to a large bowl along with the two sugars (caster and soft light brown). Whisk (I use a hand whisk!) the butter and sugars together for 1 minute.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract and whisk for a further 1 minute. You should have a pale smooth mixture.
- Fold in the sieved flour and cornflour until no flour pockets remains. Finally, fold in the the white chocolate chunks and the biscoff biscuits (leave a handful of biscoff biscuits aside to add to the top of your blondie).
- Pour the mixture in to the lined tin. Add dollops of biscoff spread on to the top of the blondie and swirl in. Scatter on any remaining biscuits, and then pres them down gently in to the mix. Cook for 25-30 mins until the middle has a very slight wobble and a toothpick/skewer test has a few wet crumbs. Don’t overbake or it’ll lose it's fudgeyness and become cakey!
- Once baked, leave your blondies to cool in the tin completely. Cut in to portions, then enjoy!
- - Once cooled, store the blondies in an airtight container where they'll keep for up to 1 week (I keep them at room temperature!).
- - If you don't have any cornflour you can substitute with an extra 15g of plain flour (so 275g total)!
- - Tip: Leave your blondies to set in the fridge if you want them to be super fudgy!