March 18, 2020
Chunky, sweet, and delicious. These white chocolate funfetti cookies are easy peasy to make.
March 18, 2020
Time 30 minutes
- Stork Spread/ Softened Unsalted Butter (75g)
- Soft Light Brown Sugar (75g)
- Golden Syrup (1 tablespoon)
- Self Raising Flour (170g)
- Cornflour (1 tablespoon)
- White Chocolate Chips (100g)
- 100s and 1000s Sprinkles (25g + more for decorating)
- Milk (1 tablespoon)
- Heat oven to 180°C (gas mark 4).
- Line two baking trays.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Set some of the white chocolate chips aside for decorating. Then stir in the remaining white Chocolate chips along with the golden syrup, flour, cornflour, and 25g of 100s and 1000s Sprinkles.
- Add milk if required. The mixture should form a stiff dough.
- Place even spoonfuls of mixture on to the prepared baking trays.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes in the middle of the oven. Once cooked, immediately decorate with the white chocolate chips and sprinkled 100s and 1000s. Allow the cookies to cool on the trays for a couple of minutes as this will firm them up a bit, then remove and place on a wire cooling rack until fully cool.
- - Don't place the cookies too close together on the baking tray, or you'll end up with one giant cookie.
- - Add the milk a tiny amount at a time, as a little goes a long way. The mixture should be firm and not sticky.
- - For chocolate cookies: use 145g of Self Raising Flour and 30g of cocoa powder.
- *I earn a small amount of money if you buy the products after clicking the links. You will not be charged extra for this. Thank you for your support!
Recommended Equipment and Ingredients*