June 2, 2020
Easy peasy white chocolate unicorn fudge. It's magical ;)
June 2, 2020
Time 15 minutes (plus 3 hours setting time)
Servings 16 giant pieces, or 64 more sensibly sized
- White Chocolate (600g)
- Condensed Milk (397g - one tin)
- Icing Sugar (50g)
- Food Colouring (I used Turquoise, Purple, and Pink by ProGel)
- The most unicorn looking sprinkles you can get your hands on!
- Line a 8"x8" baking tin. Sieve the icing sugar in to a bowl and set aside.
- Gently melt the white chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan on a low-medium heat. Keep mixing until fully encorporated, thickened, and the fudge is starting to come away at the edge - this takes a couple of minutes. (Alternatively this can be done in the microwave. See recipe notes).
- Add the icing sugar and mix until smooth and no icing sugar pockets remain - work quickly; I find this part a bit of a workout!
- Take off the heat and roughly divide the mixture in to three bowls. Add the turquoise, purple, and pink food colouring seperately to each bowl and mix.
- Pour the fudge in to the lined tin - I did a layer of turqoise, followed by purple, and finally pink. Smooth the fudge down between each layer with the back of a spoon/spatula. Once all the fudge has been added to the tin, use a spatula/cake skewer/knife to pull some of the fudge from the bottom to the top and swirl the layers together a little.
- Scatter your unicorn sprinkles on top of your fudge and press down lightly to help them stick!
- Leave in the fridge or counter until fully set - this takes approx 3 hours in my kitchen!
- - If using the microwave method: microwave the chocolate in 20 second burst in microwave suitable bowl, being careful to not overheat the chocolate. Once smooth add the condensed milk and mix in.
- - Store your unicorn fudge in the fridge, where it will last for 2 weeks!
- - The icing sugar is optional but helps the fudge set firmer. Without it you'll just have a softer fudge!
- - The fudge can be made without food colouring, or with a different selection of colours! It would also look fabulous with some unicorn spinkles mixed in! :)
- *I earn a small amount of money if you buy the products after clicking the links. You will not be charged extra for this. Thank you for your support!
Recommended Equipment and Ingredients*