July 17, 2020
Quick and easy Biscoff fudge!
July 17, 2020
Time 15 minutes (plus 4 hours setting time)
Servings 16 giant pieces, or 64 more sensibly sized
- White Chocolate (400g)
- Condensed Milk (397g - one tin)
- Biscoff Spread - I used smooth (200g plus 50g for decoration)
- Icing Sugar (50g)
- Biscoff Biscuits (125g)
- White Chocolate Star Sprinkles (I got mine from Waitrose)
- Line a 8"x8" baking tin. Sieve the icing sugar in to a bowl and set aside. Break the biscoff biscuits up in to whatever size you fancy!
- Gently melt the white chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan on a low-medium heat. Keep mixing until fully combined, thickened, and the fudge is starting to come away at the edge - this takes a couple of minutes. (Alternatively this can be done in the microwave. See recipe notes).
- Mix the biscoff spread, and then the icing sugar. Mix until no icing sugar pockets remain.
- Take off the heat and fold in the majority of the biscoff biscuits - set aside a few to decorate the top of the fudge.
- Pour the fudge in to the lined tin and smooth out. Heat the remaining biscoff spread in a microwave proof bowl/jug for 10 seconds to loosen it up. Then drizzle over the fudge. Finally, scatter on the remaining biscoff biscuits and press them down lightly, then scatter some white chocolate star sprinkles to finish!
- Leave in the fridge or counter until fully set - this takes approx 4 hours in my fridge!
- - If using the microwave method: microwave the chocolate in 20 second burst in microwave suitable bowl, being careful to not overheat the chocolate. Once smooth add the condensed milk and mix in.
- - Store your biscoff fudge in the fridge, where it will last for 2 weeks!
- - The icing sugar is optional but helps the fudge set firmer. Without it you'll have a softer fudge!
- - The drizzle of biscoff spread and white chocolate stars are also optional, I just think it's pretty!
- *I earn a small amount of money if you buy the products after clicking the links. You will not be charged extra for this. Thank you for your support!
Recommended Equipment and Ingredients*