December 19, 2020
Easy 4-ingredient toblerone fudge - the perfect quick no-bake for the holiday season!
December 19, 2020
Time 15 minutes (plus 3 hours setting time)
Servings 16 giant pieces, or 64 more sensibly sized
- Saucepan, or Microwaveable Bowl / Jug
- Large Bowl
- 8"x8" Tin
- Parchment Paper
- 200g Dark Chocolate - chopped in to chunks
- 397g Condensed Milk (one tin)
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 400g Toblerone - chopped in to chunks (300g melted in with the fudge and 100g for decoration)
- Line an 8"x8" inch tin with parchment paper. Sieve the icing sugar in to a bowl and set aside. Chop the Toblerone and dark chocolate in to chunks.
- Gently melt the dark chocolate along with 300g of the Toblerone, and the condensed milk in a saucepan on a low-medium heat. Keep mixing until fully combined, thickened, and the fudge is starting to come away at the edge - this takes a couple of minutes. (Alternatively this can be done in the microwave. See recipe notes).
- Take off the heat and mix in sieved icing sugar until smooth and no icing sugar pockets remain (this part can be a bit of a workout as the thick mixture puts up a lot of resilience!).
- Pour the fudge in to the lined tin and smooth out. Wait for a couple of minutes for the fudge to cool slightly, and then scatter the remaining Toblerone pieces on top. (I pressed some pieces deep in to the mixture and then smoothed out the top again - this gives chunky pieces of toblerone throughout the fudge!
- Leave in the fridge or counter until fully set - this takes approx 3 hours in my fridge but I prefer to leave it over night where possible! Slice and enjoy!
- - If using the microwave method: microwave the chocolate in 20 second burst in microwave suitable bowl, being careful to not overheat the chocolate. Once smooth add the condensed milk and mix in.
- - Store your toblerone fudge in the fridge, where it will last for 2 weeks!
- - The icing sugar is optional but helps the fudge set firmer. Without it you'll have a softer fudge!